- TitleOn some homological conjectures for finite dimensional algebras / vorgelegt von Denis Skorodumov
- Institutional NoteWuppertal, Univ., Diss., 2011
- Document typeDissertation (PhD)
- The document is publicly available on the WWW
- Social Media
Let A be a mild k-algebra over an algebraically closed field k, i.e. A is representation-finite or distributive of minimal representation-infinite type. Let S be a simple A-module of finite projective dimension. We establish the strong no loop conjecture for A, which claims that S has only split self-extensions, i.e. the quiver of A has no loop at the vertex corresponding to S. More generally we show that only a small neighborhood of the support of the projective cover of S has to be mild. Furthermore some reduction techniques are developed for the stronger no loop conjecture and the finitistic dimension conjecture.
- The PDF-Document has been downloaded 3 times.